Re: Model

From: BOBBY
Subject: Re: Model
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 06:38:51 +0100 (BST)

Hi,
I used nokia6670 with dku-2 cable on fedora core 3.
Fedora automatically configured the mobile with cable
at ACM0 port address. Its the best one and works very
fast with gnokii.

#.gnokiirc configuration
#simply change the following sections to i.e.
port = /dev/ACM0
model = AT
connection = serial
Save the file and enjoy using gnokii.