Re: gnokii-users Digest, Vol 32, Issue 7

From: Irfan Habib
Subject: Re: gnokii-users Digest, Vol 32, Issue 7
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 11:07:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

The best way to start FBUS is to go through this
tutorial:
http://www.embedtronics.com/nokia/fbus.html

and then download gnokii source code, and browse to
Docs/protocol/ there you will find comprehensive
documentation about FBUs implementation on different
nokia mobiles

happy hacking!

http://lists.gnu.org/pipermail/gnokii-users/attachments/20050628/40cf125d/attachment.html

http://auctions.yahoo.com/