Re: How to install gnokii?

From: peik lee
Subject: Re: How to install gnokii?
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 08:23:17 -0700 (PDT)

Pawel Kot wrote:
>INSTALL file distributed with gnokii should contain all required info.

Hi, i'm use windows xp now. Can you explain with what files should contain or which website teach about how to the use or connect for new gnokii user? I'm really don't know about the gnokii because this is my lecturer ask me to do it. I have a college project about the sms that need to send and receive sms. Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Peik Lee

Yahoo! Sports