Re: What sorts of ports are common with Windows USB?

From: Peter Robinson
Subject: Re: What sorts of ports are common with Windows USB?
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 09:10:45 +0100

Its been a while since I've dealt with Serial under windows and I'm
currently running Fedora Core 4 since Windows won't actually install
but I seem to remember if you go into device manager and select the
serial device you can then select properties and assign which com port
you want it to be (or at least see which one it is).

Pete