RE: Gnokii on OpenBSD

From: Mitja Pirih
Subject: RE: Gnokii on OpenBSD
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 08:47:06 +0200

> Is out there somebody willing to port gnokii to work on OpenBSD? I
have no >experience in doing this but I can provide an OpenBSD box just
for this >matter.

>I might be able to schedule this.  Do you have a deadline?
>Are you expecting volunteer labor?

No, there is no deadline, I am just moving some linux boxes to OpenBSD
and I also have to move my "SMS gateway". So if there is a volunteer...

I was trying to compile it on 3.6 without success. I can't remember what
went wrong. I'll try to do it again and report back.

Thanks,
Mitja