Re: gnokii 0.6.6

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokii 0.6.6
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 22:29:30 +0200

Hi again :-)

On 5/12/05, Pawel Kot <address@hidden> wrote:
> Next gnokii release is out. This time not many changes:
>  - mostly build updates for non Linux systems (at least builds on win32)
>  - Gentoo ebuild (not tested, based on distributions ebuild)
>  - Estonian and Polish translation updates
>  - file handling fixes
>  - gcc 4.0 compatibility fixes
>  - other minor fixes
>
> You can get it from:
> http://www.gnokii.org/download/gnokii
> ftp://ftp.gnokii.org/pub/gnokii

Forgot to add that we have the stuff available also through rsync:
rsync://rsync.gnokii.org/gnokii/gnokii/

> There are also various extra stuff in
> http://www.gnokii.org/download/gnokii/patches/

And also I've uploaded win32 binaries under;
http://www.gnokii.org/download/gnokii/0.6.x/win32
ftp://ftp.gnokii.org/pub/gnokii/0.6.x/win32
rsync://rsync.gnokii.org/gnokii/gnokii/0.6.x/win32/

This stuff is not tested yet. I should also put binaries for
slackware-current soon.

http://www.gnokii.org/