GSM SMS

From: akshay
Subject: GSM SMS
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 01:38:06 +0530

hi
I am working on  receiving GSM SMS's on  a GSM mobile.

The received SMS is to be then fed into a microcontroler ATMEGA32 and
ATMEGA 32 has
to be programmed to do as per the SMS ( will be able to do that ).

Could you help me out with the receiving of SMS. As of now I'm
planning to use Nokia 3310/3315.

I have my  final year project due in few days, ( demo in 5 days )

Would be very thankful if you could send me the relevent docs and the code.
Akshay