I want providing information to developer about Nokia CDMA

From: Deen
Subject: I want providing information to developer about Nokia CDMA
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 10:26:39 +0700

Hi,

I'm not a developer, but I want to providing information about
testing gnokii into device CDMA nokia (RUIM/with Card), this Nokia CDMA RUIM
version just exist in Indonesia and China.

where I can start;

@PKot in #gnokii has tell me to use model=6510,
gnokii --identify works but still not identify the IMEI

smsd  and gnokii --dialvoice can't work also

The RUIm version of CDMA Nokia (all use DKU-5 Cable, and MA-8620 chipset
PL2302x also works for Dial Up) are

Nokia 2280, Nokia 3105, Nokia 6585, Nokia 6225, Nokia 2112, Nokia 3125

where I can start ??