nokia 6210 newbie question

From: Gabriel Granger
Subject: nokia 6210 newbie question
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:00:27 +0000

Hi all,

I've got a working nokia 6210, I'm trying to talk to it, and having so success but not much, does anyone know how to correctly set things up for this phone to work correctly. My goal is to have it integrate with Nagios. Its on a vodaphone network in the UK.

I was able to do a --getalarm once which worked, now everytime i try something i end up getting

Error: Problem occured internal to model specific code.

I'm using Debian with gnokii 0.6.4, using dlr3p connection, and have .gnokiirc in /root/

Does anyone have a working .gnokiirc i could look at? or point me in the right direction please

Gabe