rebuild gnapplet.sis on linux

From: Kang Tin LAI
Subject: rebuild gnapplet.sis on linux
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 14:05:15 +0800

Hi,

I followed

      http://www.koeniglich.de/symbian_sdk_on_unix.html

to setup the sdk

      Series 60 SDK 2.1 for Symbian OS, Nokia Edition

on my linux.

I tried to rebuild the gnapplet.sis for my 6260 cell phone, I got a missing file error of perl makedef.pl, I checked that is for platform win32, MacOS,... I tried to make a copy of makedef.pl from the net for pretending, but another error of missing file "config.h".

So the makefile of the gnapplet is setup for win32 platform with win version perl? I checked the makefile, if I build on the linux, does it mean I may skip certain steps that not need on linux?

Anybody here successfully rebuild the gnapplet.sis on linux platform and could help me?

Thank you in advance.
--
---
Kang Tin LAI <ktlai©hk·net>