Re: gnokiid AT command reference

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokiid AT command reference
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 22:52:11 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005, Daniele Forsi wrote:

Sunday 30 January 2005 20:57, Daniele Forsi wrote:

There are some things that worked in 0.6.3 and fail in CVS version, namely
at+csq and commands related to SMS, but the problem is not specific to
gnokiid, so I'm going to start another thread.

the cure was setting sm_retry = 1 in gnokiirc

Well, the retransmission turned out not to be a problem, so I will probably back out these changes.

[the rest will read and answer tomorrow]

p k o t a t b e z s e n s u d o t p l
http://www.gnokii.org/