Re: Many network names look the same in xgnokii

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Many network names look the same in xgnokii
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 23:12:21 +0100

Pawel Kot:
> See the latest CVS commit. Now the list contains also the country name.

yes it's much better now :-)
but it still doesn't set the right code

Now I had time to test more:

in xgnokii_logos.c
line 1011 GetLogoEvent()
line 1051 SetLogoEvent()
        strncpy(bitmap.netcode, gn_network_code_get(operator), 7);

operator is "vodafone (Italy)" so gn_network_code_get() can't find it.
Before your change it would search for "vodafone" and it would find
        {"214 01", "vodafone"}
which was wrong too

I wish I could help more, but I know nothing about gtk combos

Daniele