Re: FBUS-frame question?

From: Florin Vancea
Subject: Re: FBUS-frame question?
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:25:41 +0200

re: starting: Yes, it works for starting. Actually all I need is that the
phone is connected to the system.
If no frame gets answered after a long-enough timeout, I connect the charger
(yes, it's software-controlled) and the phone "wakes-up" for datatalk. Then
I "press" power button using frames and it's up.

It works because as long as the charger is connected the phone is accepting
frames on the data link regardless if its "user-visible" state is on or off.

re: btw: The software I'm using for the embedded box is already far from the
original PC version. In the good old times I used my good old 486 laptop
(each one with its pet :) ) but now I cannot reproduce my problem here and I
have to rely on logs captured at a remote site. And it fails only after a
day or two. Figure it out....

re: help: Thanks for trying to help. I'm looking forward to some reply.