Re: Bluetooth + 6820 + 6310i

From: Balint Reczey
Subject: Re: Bluetooth + 6820 + 6310i
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 22:19:33 +0000 (GMT)

Hi!

I'havent tested this unofficial repository yet, but
seems OK.

Just add this line to your /etc/apt/sources.list:

deb
http://packman.iu-bremen.de/debian/sid/multisync-cvs
./

, and run the command you've mentioned.

Balint

PS.: The preferred way of testing the gnokii plugin is
using the cvs snapshot, since it is under development.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/multisync/multisync/plugins/gnokii_sync/src/?only_with_tag=branch_08X

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com