Re: Nokia 6670

From: PICARD Jerome
Subject: Re: Nokia 6670
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 14:11:28 +0100

Pawel Kot a écrit :
On Sun, 2 Jan 2005, PICARD Jerome wrote:

Please answer under the quote.

Pawel Kot a écrit :

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005, PICARD Jerome wrote:

Can you tell me if gnokii works with the Nokia 6670 ?

Is it Symbian-based phone?

Yes, it is Symbian-based phone.

Why ?

Read Docs/README-Symbian. I'm not sure at the moment, if it works over the
cable connection, but you may try. The supported phones list in the file
is outdated. There are more phones known to work.

Thanks for your answers. In the README-Symbian, I saw that the connection is possible in BlueTooth and IrDa mode. But, I want to connect my phone with the USB cable.
Is it possible ?

Regards,
Jérôme.