Re: 3589i

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: 3589i
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 20:08:57 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 08:53:14PM -0600, bgeer wrote:
> As requested in gnokii-users Digest, Vol 19, Issue 8, I tried my
> experiment with model = AT.  I added the result to:
>
>   http:/www.xmission.com/~bgeer/gnokii.html
>
> It is at the bottom of the page.  From looking in the code, AT+CGMM
> is asking for model code?  If so, I assume "ERROR" is a bad thing?

Definetly it is. In the mean time Chris Kemp finished the DKU-2
support for gnokii. Looking into the patch it shows this cable
uses a slight modification to the original serial protocol. I
think you can test it again with model = 6510.

    http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnokii-users/2004-12/msg00043.html

Chris committed the dku2 patch into the cvs.

Bye,
Bozo