Re: smsd doesn't work with Siemens MC35?

From: Florin Vancea
Subject: Re: smsd doesn't work with Siemens MC35?
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:19:51 +0300

AFAIR, MC35 has an odd way of storing messages. It groups (read
concatenates) both internal storage and SIM storage into one single storage
type (either ME or SM - cannot remember which one).
I.e. if I have a 40-slot SIM, locations 1-40 of ME are actually from SIM and
locations 41-xx are real ME.

(it's been some time now since I had my hands on a MC35 and there's a
possibility that my memory fails me, so take the above with a grain of
salt).

Florin