hi there

From: Joao Carneiro - DLS
Subject: hi there
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:35:22 +0100

I am new to this list, just cheking out the pple and presenting my work.

I have been developing a php/xhtml/css interface with smsd and just remmembered tha maybe i am doing something already done by some of you guy's.
I would like to participate in the project in any way that is needed. so here i am.
Can anybody give me a point to start working on in 'team effort'.
No sense in replicating other pple work, but complementing it seems reasonable.

I'll be waiting for your comments

cheers

    João Carneiro