RE: Nokia AT Commands

From: Mark Brown
Subject: RE: Nokia AT Commands
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 10:39:29 +0100

Kay

Thank you very much that is a great help.

I'm now able to send text messages via my pc.

One question for you, when I receive a text message my phone does not tell
my PC it has a new one, is there an AT command that you have to set up to
tell your phone to let you know when there is a new message

Regards
Mark Brown
England.