gnokii File size limit exceeded

From: Mitja Pirih
Subject: gnokii File size limit exceeded
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 20:44:14 +0200

Hello,

I am using gnokii 0.6.1 for about a week and now suddenly I get this error:
"File size limit exceeded". Any hints how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Mitja

Here is some info (Red Hat Fedora Core 2):

address@hidden lock]# gnokii --version
GNOKII Version 0.6.1
Copyright (C) Hugh Blemings <address@hidden>, 1999, 2000
Copyright (C) Pavel Janik ml. <address@hidden>, 1999, 2000
Copyright (C) Pavel Machek <address@hidden>, 2001
Copyright (C) Pawel Kot <address@hidden>, 2001-2004
Copyright (C) BORBELY Zoltan <address@hidden>, 2002
gnokii is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License, and you are
There is absolutely no warranty for gnokii.  See GPL for details.
Built 19:52:49 May 16 2004

address@hidden root]# gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.1
File size limit exceeded

address@hidden lock]# uname -a
Linux linux.radiocapris.com 2.6.5-1.358 #1 Sat May 8 09:04:50 EDT 2004 i686
i686 i386 GNU/Linux

address@hidden lock]# rpm -q gnokii
gnokii-0.6.1-1.1.fc2.dag

address@hidden lock]# ulimit -a
core file size        (blocks, -c) 0
data seg size         (kbytes, -d) unlimited
file size             (blocks, -f) unlimited
max locked memory     (kbytes, -l) unlimited
max memory size       (kbytes, -m) unlimited
open files                    (-n) 1024
pipe size          (512 bytes, -p) 8
stack size            (kbytes, -s) 10240
cpu time             (seconds, -t) unlimited
max user processes            (-u) 8191
virtual memory        (kbytes, -v) unlimited