6310i yet once again

From: avishay gaziel
Subject: 6310i yet once again
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:33:17 +0000

Hi!,

I've been struggling to get gnokii work with my 6310i over bluetooth. I've read through all the threads that contained 6310i and still nothing :-(

I keep getting
Can't create socket:no such filevor directory
Couldn't open PHONET device:no such.....
Error in link initialisation :1
Telephone interface init failed:Command failed

I'm quite new to bluetooth,and wanted to know whether RFCOMM should always "work" (because it doesn't now, I need to patch my kernel)?

If anyone can compile a short list of the steps you need to take once BlueZ is functional, that would be really nice :-)

TIA!!
A.