phonebook write problem

From: Denis Grilli
Subject: phonebook write problem
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 07:32:38 +0200

I repost my problem in the hope that someone can help me...
I have a nokia 3650; i have installaed gnokii 0.6.3 e latest version
of gnapplet in phone...
I can read fine the phonebook but i have problem when i write it back...
The only subentry that it is stored is Name,general number and
email....any other subentry is deleted (es. cellular number,socety
name,fax ecc...)

What is the problem??Ther'is a solution??I want use gnokii for backup
my phonebook but with this problem is not usable...

--
Denis Grilli - address@hidden