Re: Nokia 6310i and bluetooth

From: Elimar Riesebieter
Subject: Re: Nokia 6310i and bluetooth
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 19:38:44 +0200

On Sun, 01 Aug 2004 the mental interface of
Pawel Kot told:

> On Sun, 1 Aug 2004, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
>
> > GNOKII Version 0.6.3
> > Gnokii serial_open: open: No such file or directory
> > Couldn't open FBUS device: No such file or directory
> > Telephone interface init failed: Command failed.
>
> You didn't set connection parameter correctly.
You're right!

[...]

On Sun, 01 Aug 2004 the mental interface of
Philip Barnes told:

> On Sun, 2004-08-01 at 17:39, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> > Hi list,
> >
> > I am new here and after googling for my problem I try to get help
> > here:
> > (x)gnokii is working well as root via bluetooth conect.
> > As user I get:
> >
> > GNOKII Version 0.6.3
> > Gnokii serial_open: open: No such file or directory
> > Couldn't open FBUS device: No such file or directory
> > Telephone interface init failed: Command failed.
> > Quitting.
> >
> If gnokii is working as root, then all of your settings are OK.
You're right!

root was running with /etc/gnokiirc and the user with a sadly bad
composed .gnokiirc.

Now it works ;-)

Thank you

Elimar

--
  >what IMHO then?
  IMHO - Inhalation of a Multi-leafed Herbal Opiate ;)
              --posting from alex in debian-user--