Auto reply

From: solaris
Subject: Auto reply
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:37:10 +0700

Dear all,

I have already install gnokii 0.6.3 and doing compilation smsd with mysql
plugins.
I could read and write sms through gnokii command.

Right now, I just begin developing SMS movie application under web using php.
My planning is, when user send sms to our number with format 'MOVIE',
automatically they will received AUTOREPLY / ANSWER ASAP from my application
inform the result from our movie database.

I try send sms to my application, and all data I've sent already record at
inbox table. But my problem is, how I create trigger that automatically reply
and send sms to user when there is new record at inbox table.

Regards,
Abi Ais
Newbie