libpq.so

From: Eko Budiharto
Subject: libpq.so
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 08:33:10 +0700

Hi,

I am trying to run smsd from /usr/sbin on the RH9.0, I got this error message “dlopen error: /usr/lib/smsd/libpq.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory!

Cannot load database module pq in directory /usr/lib/smsd!”

Can someone explain to me what it means?

I am trying to figure out what it means. I am trying to find the solution where I can get that file from google, many said that package is in the postgre. Then, I installed postgre, I still do not get that file and still getting that error message.

Please help.

Regards,

Eko Budiharto