Re: gnokii 0.6.2

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokii 0.6.2
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 01:01:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 3 Jul 2004, Pawel Kot wrote:

> gnokii 0.6.2 is just released. This time really many fixes. Mostly they
> concer build ability on various operating systems. Many thans for all
> those who helped (especially Phil Ashby and Nemir Nemiria).

Unfortunately there are 2 small bugs in this release. If you use MSVC you
need to add common/phones/atsoer.c object to libgnokii target.
include/phones/atsoer.h was pretected with incorrect macro, which caused
warning on compilation.

I'll wait till tomorrow and if there are no other bigger issues, I'll make
it 0.6.3.

Thanks to Phil Ashby for finding these issues.

p k o t a t b e z s e n s u d o t p l
http://www.gnokii.org/