Re: OpenBSD cvs compile works - but I have a new problem now.

From: nemir nemiria
Subject: Re: OpenBSD cvs compile works - but I have a new problem now.
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 14:22:54 +0000

>>> address@hidden 1 July 2004 15:44:11 >>>
> IS there any way I can tell yesterday's cvs version from today's?

You want to see the changes between yesterday and today?

No, I wanted to prove that I had updated the installation of gnokii that is active on my system. I could jsut check the datestamp on the files, but I was wondering if there was a way to ask gnokii itself to report it's version, including cvs tag or something.

Regards,

Nemir

SEEK: Now with over 50,000 dream jobs! Click here: http://ninemsn.seek.com.au?hotmail