Re: OpenBSD cvs compile works - but I have a new problem now.

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: OpenBSD cvs compile works - but I have a new problem now.
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 00:01:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I finally managed to compile gnokii on OpenBSD without any errors. It
detects now correctly pthreads, libiconv and libintl. "./autogen.sh
--with-libiconv-prefix=/usr/local" is sufficient. I build succesfully also
xgnokii but with several warnings. I think it doesn't matter it was
sparc64 box.

I'm commiting the changes to CVS. Please update and retest it on your box.
I'd also appreciate tests on Solaris, FreeBSD and Mac OS X.

mailto:address@hidden
http://www.gnokii.org/