Re: gnokii 0.6.1 released

From: Guido Falsi
Subject: Re: gnokii 0.6.1 released
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:48:31 +0200

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 02:31:52PM +0200, Pawel Kot wrote:

> Yes. Could you please show the result of running --getphonebook with
> and without Hugo's patch applied? (with debug enabled)

I tried varius of those with my phone. I don't have many strange
characters in my phonebook...xcept for one name which in fact is read
wrong. But hte patch is not changing it, absolutely no difference
between the patched and unpatched version.

I'm attaching both traces, but they are identical.

I substituted the phone number with '*' and the name should read
'ak[i]ra, Stefania'.(Why I still have this very old number in memory
is another interesting question :))))

Hope this helps :)

--
Guido Falsi <address@hidden>