SMS with NOKIA 30

From: Nikorasu nikorasu
Subject: SMS with NOKIA 30
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:51:51 +0200 (CEST)

Hello everybody,

I'd like to use a NOKIA 30 in order to receive SMS and
to store data of SMS in a database. I'm a neebie and
i'd like to know if some people can help me. In fact,
I'm looking for some more precise information. So if
you have interesting links, it would be so nice :)
More, is it possible to establish communication
between the NOKIA 30 and my Debian with gnokii ?

Thx for your help.

nikosan

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez Yahoo!
Messenger sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com