Re: import / export contacts into/ from file

From: Alexey Muzalyov
Subject: Re: import / export contacts into/ from file
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 17:21:01 +0300

Hello, Thank you for answering.

It seems I solved the problem. When I back up from the command line with:

gnokii --getphonebook ME 1 end -r >> list

I save the whole phonebook. But when I was doing the same from xgnokii GUI
"Export to File" it did not save all the contacts information. The notes were
not in the list.

Since I am to update the contacts with hundreds of entries on two Nokia 6210,
it was important to me to be able to back up, and to transfer contacts from
one phone to another without retyping.

Thanks again. It seems it is OK now.

tks & brgds Alexey