Re: import / export contacts into/ from file

From: Alexey Muzalyov
Subject: Re: import / export contacts into/ from file
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 17:13:58 +0300

Hi, Thanks for answering.

I took my very old computer with me on long duty trip, with 300 MHz processor.
It runs ASPLinux 9.0. It seems I have problem installing QT correctly. And I
read at the Knokiisync site that without QT Knokiisync will not work.

Actually I installed package qt-3.1*.rpm, but it does not show up in menu, as
it had to. And when I run ./configure it gives me the following error in the
end:

checking for extra libs... no
checking for libz... configure: error: not found. Check your installation and
look into config.log

tks & brgds Alexey