Re: gnokiid & Nokia 6610 & FBUS cable (PL2303) & GPRS

From: Petr Spodniak
Subject: Re: gnokiid & Nokia 6610 & FBUS cable (PL2303) & GPRS
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 12:24:27 +0200

V po, 05. 04. 2004 v 11:02, Pawel Kot píše:
> On Mon, 5 Apr 2004, Petr Spodniak wrote:
>
> > I using Nokia 6610 with USB FBUS cable based on Prolific PL2303 chip and
> > gnokiid as modem driver. I try test GPRS connection and has no any
> > response after command AT+CGDCONT...
>
> Why do you want to use gnokiid with Nokia 6610?

because I mean that this is only way to use AT commands with my phone. I
using FreeBSD and have not infra port on my notebook. After connect
cable to computer USB driver create the ucom device (serial over USB).
But this is not usable by ppp daemon or tip command. When I use gnokiid
I can use small set of AT commands.

--
Petr Spodniak <address@hidden>