Nokia 6800 questions

From: Mental Patient
Subject: Nokia 6800 questions
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 17:01:55 -0500

Hello. I just started trying to get my 6800 working under linux. So far SMS, and contact transfers seem to work. However, I must set model to AT. Also the calendar seems to not work. This is all using IrDA.

I've yet to try to use GPRS (I want to). Are there plans on supporting this model. I'm using 0.5.10 currently. I'll probably upgrade to 0.6.0 tonight or tomorrow and see how that goes. Great work on the software so far! If anyone has any tips for this phone, I'd be happy to hear them.

TIA

--
Mental (address@hidden)

Know what I pray for? The strength to change what I can, the inability
to accept what I can't and the incapacity to tell the difference.
-- Calvin
GPG public key: http://www.neverlight.com/pas/Mental.asc