Nokia 3410 M/FBus Protocol Needed

From: RICKY RICARDO INNES
Subject: Nokia 3410 M/FBus Protocol Needed
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:48:43 +0200

Hi,

I am busy with a project dealing with initiating a call & wait for
answer then announce message.  Unfortunately I am still a MS windows
user and need to use some programming within MS windows to perform this
function.  On gnokii.org I couldn't get hold of the open source code.
If possible can somebody just forward me the protocol information on
setting up a call, wait for answer & hanging up the call for Nokia 3410
which according to some txt files I found is of the 6XXX series of
Nokia.

Please reply.

Thanks