SMS PDU encode & decode

From: Muly Oved
Subject: SMS PDU encode & decode
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 23:19:32 +0200

I need help on writing C code for SMS GSM 3GPP TS 23.040 PDU encoding and decoding, I need a rather feature complete encode decode that include several parts of UDH.

I can describe more of what I need including API, parts of the spec and everything. I need someone that can write very good and accurate code to do it. This person should be available immediately for this work as it is rather urgent for my project.

If you interested in this job please send me an email.

Muly Oved

Director of Engineering

Manager, PMG Group

tel:       +972.9.746.1373 x 624

IXI Mobile, Inc.

www.ixi.com

Come and see us at 3GSM World Congress, Feb. 23rd – 26th, 2004, Cannes, France Hall 4, K-19

This email and any attachments thereto contain private, confidential, and privileged material. Any use, review, copying, or disclosure of this email (or any attachments thereto) by any party other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.