mgetty to dialin with cell phone

From: Listas
Subject: mgetty to dialin with cell phone
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 08:55:30 -0300

Hi guys, I am trying to configure a Linux box to dialin with nokia cell
phone. First I configure this box with mgetty and autoppp to dialin with
external serial modem, then I replace it with nokia 6120 with serial
connection. On this Phone I set ATS0=1 to aswer incoming call. But I cant
connect it, I got this error: failed in mg_init_data
Did gnokii help me with this solution? Anyone can help me?

tkx