Re: gnokii and the Nokia 6100

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokii and the Nokia 6100
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 01:15:30 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, BORBELY Zoltan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 11:55:08PM +0100, T. Ribbrock wrote:
> > I'm curious: Would you mind to at least mention what you were doing when
> > the phone broke?
>
> Pawel and I looked into the debug output. It's quite strange, that
> the message which killed the phone was handled correctly at the
> beginning of the same session. Pawel thinks the problem is related
> to the phonebook management. But we got some feedback about sms
> deletion, Pawel will double check it tomorrow.

Unfortunately I don't have 6100 spare to test. So temporarily I disable
using 6100 in the driver. To enable it you need to edit the code. In fact
there's one command set to the phone but it apparently works.

And question for all 6100 users: do you have any software working for you?
Windows, MacOS X, Linux, something? I'd like to find one point where I can
find out what's broken. Now I'm really lost.

Expect 0.5.9 release tomorrow. And I'll put a red banner at gnokii.org not
to use 6100 with gnokii.

And I'm really sorry that you guys have problems with your phones because
of gnokii. It was not the intention. My apologiese.