development status

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: development status
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 12:50:34 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

Unfortunately we suffer at the moment because of savannah servers being
compromised. All savannah services except this mailing list are
unavailable at the moment, what meant that we have no CVS right now.

Anyway, Bozo prepared 0.5.7 release with lots of bugfixes and some new
functionality. We'll release this as soon as CVS will appear again.

For downloads you can still use ftp.gnokii.org and urtica. Webpage is also
up.