Re: gnokii doesn't work

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: gnokii doesn't work
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:10:53 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 02:28:31PM +0000, Giuseppe wrote:
> It looks like gnokii works after some minutes (it's very slooooow), and
> either
> xgnokii sometimes works (after a while)... I attached gnokii and xgnokii
> output to let you see what's bad with my configuration

I looked into the debug outputs. It seems the 3210 doesn't support nor
the cell broadcast nor the phone status messages. Can someone confirm
it? The symptom is a quite slow communication and the following lines
are missing from the monitor output:

RFLevel: 4
Battery: 2
Power Source: battery

BTW it's a 3210 phone with SW 04.65, HW 0406. If it's working or not please
report your hw and sw version (gnokii --identify will show it).

Bye,
Bozo