5100 does not work straight with 0.5.5 (6100-mode works with 5100)

From: peter pilsl
Subject: 5100 does not work straight with 0.5.5 (6100-mode works with 5100)
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 21:49:10 +0200

If trying to use GNOKII 0.5.5 with Nokia5100 (irda) I get nothing but:

Telephone interface init failed: Command called isn't implemented in model.

Note that this is no connection-error, but only occures if I really connect the
phone and I can see the data-exchange in my irda-monitor.
According to common/devices/unixirda.c the 5100 is already supported.

The problem itself is easily avoided if writing 6100 instead of 5100 to
gnokiirc.

thnx,
peter

--