Re: 7650?

From: Jakub Strnad
Subject: Re: 7650?
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 08:50:56 +0200 (CEST)

Hi !

I'd be really interested in support for this phone too. Actually I've
already done some tests with the IrDA connection, but I don't even know
which service to connect() to. Both 'Nokia:PhoNet' and 'mRouter' are
refused by the phone. If I bind a socket to 'mRouter', the phone connects
to it and probably tries to open a PPP session.

I was also thinking about the possibility that the phone only talks
through TCP/IP. pppd really connects to /dev/ircomm0 and I could see that
ports 3000, 3002 and 3003 on the phone's IP address are open. However, I
don't know which protocol these ports use.

Jakub Strnad
address@hidden