Re: 6310i, bluetooth and resets.

From: Dimitris Stasinopoulos
Subject: Re: 6310i, bluetooth and resets.
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:50:25 +0300

On Monday 14 July 2003 14:59, Pawel Kot wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Dimitris Stasinopoulos wrote:
> > Hi, please read the email I sent on 10/07/2003 with subject "6310i
> > and Bluetooth: SOLVED". We need to pinpoint the exact location of the
> > problem, as what I did was a quick n' dirty solution. I suspect the
> > problem is in unixbluetooth.c, but it's just a hunch, nothing more.
>
> As the quick shoot. Please change in fbus-phonet.c:
>
> -     if (state->config.connection_type == GN_CT_Bluetooth) {
> +     if (state->config.connection_type != GN_CT_Bluetooth) {
>
> pkot

Still no go.  Example output with debug enabled:

address@hidden:/usr/local/src/gnokii-0.5.0rc4 > gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.5.0rc4
Opened configuration file /home/reverant/.gnokiirc
Added new section global
Adding key/value port//dev/rfcomm0
Adding key/value model/6310i
Adding key/value initlength/default
Adding key/value connection/bluetooth
Adding key/value bindir//usr/local/sbin/
Adding key/value use_locking/yes
Adding key/value serial_baudrate/115200
Adding key/value handshake/hardware
Added new section connect_script
Adding key/value TELEPHONE/12345678
Added new section disconnect_script
Added new section sms
Adding key/value timeout/10
Added new section bluetooth
Adding key/value rfcomm_cn/14
Adding key/value bt_address/00:02:EE:30:3E:5D
phone instance config:
model: 6310i
port_device: /dev/rfcomm0
connection_type: 5
init_length: 0
serial_baudrate: 115200
serial_write_usleep: -1
hardware_handshake: 1
require_dcd: 0
smsc_timeout: 100
connect_script:
disconnect_script:
Connecting
Serial device: opening device /dev/rfcomm0
Can't connect: Device or resource busy.
Couldn't open PHONET device: Device or resource busy.
Error in link initialisation: 1
Telephone interface init failed: Command failed. Quitting.
Serial device: closing device

Dimitris

--
This machine is GAGH ! I need dual Pentium processors if I am to do battle
with this code!