Re: Best phone for use with gnokii?

From: Timothy Murphy
Subject: Re: Best phone for use with gnokii?
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 14:19:41 +0100

On Thursday 05 June 2003 10:27, Pawel Kot wrote:

> > Oh - go on - please - somebody comment ... I don't want to land a phone
> > that isn't current supported well enough to do these things.
>
> Well, this is kinda hard question. The best support is in nk6100 and
> nk7110 drivers. See phones list inside the files to see the full list.
>
> Maybe the situation will change in the future. nk6510 is not that far.
> Hopefully we'll upgrade AT driver as well.

I'm surprised you don't mention the nk6310,
as a large proportion of the postings to this list
seem to be about the 6310 (or 6310i).

But I'm completely ignorant of phones other than the 6310,
which I have.
Maybe the other phones you mention are more versatile than the 6310?

Ps Thanks for all your work on gnokii,
especially with Bluetooth.
Goodbye cables, good riddance.

--