Re: gnokii log/web interface

From: procadas
Subject: Re: gnokii log/web interface
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 09:22:33 +0100

                      "Glynn Condez"

                      <address@hidden>                    To:
<address@hidden>
                      Sent by:                                         cc:

                      gnokii-users-bounces+procadas=creditus.pt        Subject:
 gnokii log/web interface
                      @nongnu.org

                      04-06-2003 07:55

                      Please respond to "Discussion forum for

                      gnokii users."

>Hi all,
>
>I'm new to gnokii and I have questions that I really need to ask and hope
you guys can help me.
>I am planning to install and configure Gnokii on my Redhat 8.0 and Nokia
5110. I would like to know
>if gnokii stores a log where I could see all the successful outgoing sms
and I would like to know if

For your first question check the mailling list for Jan Derfinak's posts
and the directory smsd in gnokii's tarball

>there's a web interface for gnokii where server admins can send sms
through web?

Read the README at smsd dir in gnokii's tarball. You will verify that
deploying a web interface (example: PHP) with username and password it's a
piece of cake.

Regards.