Re: gnokii for macos X and 5510

From: Ruotger . Skupin
Subject: Re: gnokii for macos X and 5510
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 14:45:32 +0200

Have you tried it the way it is described in Docs/README-MacOSX?

Roddi

Am Dienstag, 15.04.03, um 08:40 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Olivier Kaloudoff:

Hi,

        I just tried to compile
gnokii for macos X, and was unable
to complete the operation, using
the two latest source code trees.

        Is there someone out there
who is using gnokii successfully on macos X ?
I would be very pleased to share experiences,
patches, binaries or wathever :)

Regards,

Olivier Kaloudoff
French Riviera,