Re: Call divert on Nokia 6210

From: timmy
Subject: Re: Call divert on Nokia 6210
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 19:38:45 +0200

Hi Again,

For some reason, when I try to use the divert function, gnokii doesn't accept the -n number parameter.

I'm issuing the following command:

gnokii --divert -o register  -t all -c voice  -n 06773006

But for some reason, the phone doesn't get the -n parameter, and failes to activate the divert.

Has anyone seen this behaviour before? Are there any workarrounds?

Thanks,
timmy