support for binary sms in smsd

From: Jan Derfinak
Subject: support for binary sms in smsd
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 14:03:03 +0200 (CEST)

Hi.

Now I working on support for binary sms's in smsd. I have working support
for some types in my source tree, but I will commit it to cvs after release
of the version 5.0 of gnokii. There are too many changes in smsd and there
isn't time to test it before next stable release. But I'm confusing about
types of binary sms's which gnokii supports. In source I found:
StartupLogo
CallerLogo
OperatorLogo
These are Nokia nol, ngg files. Ok?

What is PictureMessage? This is picture message which can I found
in templates in my 6210? Are the any limitation in size of picture or
attached text? Is this Nokia specific?

What about these:
EMSPicture:
EMSAnimation:
EMSAnimation2:
Are these supported by Nokia's phones? I know that Sony-Ericsson phones
support it. What about limits?

                                        jan

--
I don't want to start any blasphemous rumours
But I think that God's got a sick sense of humor