Re: [OT] [MacOS X] Synkia 0.1.1rc1 released, please test!

From: Ruotger . Skupin
Subject: Re: [OT] [MacOS X] Synkia 0.1.1rc1 released, please test!
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 00:48:21 +0100

Am Samstag, 22.03.03, um 00:20 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Pawel Kot:

On Sat, 22 Mar 2003, Ruotger.Skupin wrote:

Synkia uses gnokii as it's back-end to the phone. This is why I post
that here.

Am I correct that it is the wrapper for the gnokii binary and it doesn't
use libgnokii directly?
Yes, the cocoa (ex-Nextstep) framework gives you a very easy way to wrap command line tools and this is what I do.

Wouldn't you like to develop synkia as the gnokii subproject?
What do you mean? Use libgnokii?

--- Ruotger 'Roddi' Skupin ---
"It says you were wounded in action" He looked over his spectacles at me. "Did you return fire?" - "No." - "Good." - "I fired first." - "NOT so good"
   - Jasper Fforde, The Eyre Affaire