Re: gnokii 0.5.0pre11

From: Fernando Gabriel Barceló Tomás
Subject: Re: gnokii 0.5.0pre11
Date: 08 Mar 2003 08:59:45 -0300

Answering my own e-mail.

Now use the manual way instead of the autogen one.
Seems that the error comes with the gettextize comand. It gives me this
message

"Please use AM_GNU_GETTEXT([external]) in order to cause
autoconfiguration
to look for an external libintl.

Please add the files
  codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4 intdiv0.m4 inttypes.m4
  inttypes_h.m4 inttypes-pri.m4 isc-posix.m4 lcmessage.m4 lib-ld.m4
lib-link.m4
  lib-prefix.m4 progtest.m4 stdint_h.m4 uintmax_t.m4 ulonglong.m4
from the /usr/share/aclocal directory to your aclocal.m4 file.

Please remove intl/Makefile from the AC_OUTPUT or AC_CONFIG_FILES
invocation
in the configure.in file.

You might also want to copy the convenience header file gettext.h
from the /usr/share/gettext directory into your package.
It is a wrapper around <libintl.h> that implements the configure
--disable-nls
option.

Press Return to acknowledge the previous four paragraphs."

How can i add this files cat codeset.m4 >> aclocal.m4 for example?
Copy in some directory?
Realy I must remove those intl/makefile lines?
And what are those headers

Sorry about my questions, probably they are much basic, but i never use
this manual things after.